Our Services & Specialties
In addition to general physical therapy services, Coltman & Baughman Physical Therapy
offers the following specialty programs:
Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education and Prevention
Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
Biomechanical Running Evaluation
Functional Video Analysis
Total Joint Arthroplasty
Low Back Pain/Spine Conditions
Neck and Thoracic Pain
Laser Therapy Treatments
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
Coltman & Baughman Biomechanical Running Evaluation
At Coltman & Baughman Physical Therapy working with runners is our passion!
To treat our running athletes we have developed the most comprehensive analysis in the city. Our Biomechanical Running Evaluation (B.R.E.) is a comprehensive evaluation of your running form, complete musculoskeletal assessment, training program analysis and shoe wear assessment.
Our assessment of your running form uses state-of-the-art motion analysis software to breakdown multiple views and angles of your running form to identify any asymmetries, inefficiencies, or flaws in your running mechanics that may be a contributing factor to your pain and injury with running.
Recommendations will be given on any future training needs including running form changes, training schedule and personalized exercise prescription. Future follow-up appointments can be scheduled to use real time video feedback for running form changes and continued personalized treatment with a physical therapy exercise progression.
Comprehensive B.R.E. Includes:
Analysis of Running Form
- Video paired with motion analysis software
- Joint Range of Motion
- Muscular Strength
- Functional Movement
Training Program Analysis
- Injury History
- Running Volume
- Running Environment
- Use of Shoe Wear/Braces/Splints
- Personal Training Goals
- Digital Copy of all Videos and Analysis
- Written Evaluation and Findings
- If you are a current patient your Biomechanical Running Evaluation can be done in addition to your current plan of care for an addition $50. This fee covers the cost of video analysis as this is not a service covered by health insurance.
- If you would like to do a Biomechanical Running Evaluation for prevention or performance, call our office and schedule your appointment today. The "self pay" cost of a CBPT Biomechanical Running Evaluation is $250.
If you are serious about running and minimizing your risk of injury, going through the Coltman & Baughman Biomechanical Running Evaluation is a must!