Our Services & Specialties
In addition to general physical therapy services, Coltman & Baughman Physical Therapy
offers the following specialty programs:
Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education and Prevention
Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
Biomechanical Running Evaluation
Functional Video Analysis
Laser Therapy Treatments
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
Total Joint Arthroplasty
Low Back Pain/Spine Conditions
Neck and Thoracic Pain
Coltman & Baughman Biomechanical Running Evaluation
At Coltman & Baughman Physical Therapy working with runners is our passion!
To treat our running athletes we have developed the most comprehensive analysis in the city. Our Biomechanical Running Evaluation (B.R.E.) is a comprehensive evaluation of your running form, complete musculoskeletal assessment, training program analysis and shoe wear assessment.
Our assessment of your running form uses state-of-the-art motion analysis software to breakdown multiple views and angles of your running form to identify any asymmetries, inefficiencies, or flaws in your running mechanics that may be a contributing factor to your pain and injury with running.
Recommendations will be given on any future training needs including running form changes, training schedule and personalized exercise prescription. Future follow-up appointments can be scheduled to use real time video feedback for running form changes and continued personalized treatment with a physical therapy exercise progression.
Comprehensive B.R.E. Includes:
Analysis of Running Form
- Video paired with motion analysis software
- Joint Range of Motion
- Muscular Strength
- Functional Movement
Training Program Analysis
- Injury History
- Running Volume
- Running Environment
- Use of Shoe Wear/Braces/Splints
- Personal Training Goals
- Digital Copy of all Videos and Analysis
- Written Evaluation and Findings
- If you are a current patient your Biomechanical Running Evaluation can be done in addition to your current plan of care for an addition $50. This fee covers the cost of video analysis as this is not a service covered by health insurance.
- If you would like to do a Biomechanical Running Evaluation for prevention or performance, call our office and schedule your appointment today. The "self pay" cost of a CBPT Biomechanical Running Evaluation is $250.
If you are serious about running and minimizing your risk of injury, going through the Coltman & Baughman Biomechanical Running Evaluation is a must!